Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Vintage-Inspired - Early-Spring on the Shelving Unit






Hi Friends, 
 I'm so glad your here! 
I've been adding Spring touches to the top of my shelving unit in my entry-room.
My ideas for Early Spring are bringing out the green pip-berries, small lavendar flowers, pussy willows and bird prints
***
I decided to keep the rusty lantern and added a cute little handmade nest, 
I kept a couple of my small crocks with added florals. 
Last month I thrifted the Perennials magazine with the purple crocus on the cover, I thought the color was great for this vignette.
As you can see I incorporated a thrifted green Fire-King Mug, Terra Cotta pots with a handmade flower bulb I crafted a few years back. Terra Cotta pots are a must for Spring.
***
This gorgeous Bird print is from The Graphic Fairy  I think it looks wonderful in this Vintage Wooden Frame, I thrifted last Summer yard selling for a dollar.
***
This Americam Bird Guide- copyright 1949, was a fun auction find last Spring.
***
I brought my Wooden Seed Box from down in the den and placed it on top of the shelving unit. Filled it with small terra cotta pots a handmade bird nest with a few Robin blue eggs.
I also used a rusty crusty oil can, from the Familyroom and I just added Spring florals.
***
The bird prints look wonderful with the rusty-crusty and the pottery pieces.
***
 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see what treasures I have found out thrifting this week. 
***
 I would love to hear what you have found out thrifting this week. 

 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family,
 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment