Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 29, 2024

Friday Thrifting for Vintage - Vintage Inspired Vignettes

Hi Friends, 

 I'm so glad your here! I stopped by my local Vintage/Second Hand Store this week.

Today, I'm so excited to share a few fun treasures I found at this second and store.

I picked up this cute tin for $.50, because of the blue /white checks on the side for a riser in my summer or patriotic decor
***
The MossRose Pattern electric tea pot for $5.00, has the Japan sticker
 is a addition to my long lived collection, it didn't come with a cord, but I have several electri tea pot with cords and they have the same plug.
***
I've past by the Poker Chips many times but, decided to pick-up this box for my Patriotic decor coming up in May, for $4.00
***
When I noticed the little log cabin incense burner for $2.50, imediately I thought it would looks great with a few pieces of my Log Cabin Syrup collection I have. After some contemplating, I think the little cabin look amazing in the grandson room.
***
I found an interesting item, was this child plastic record for $5.00, I remember having small solid colored 78 records to play on our Sears Record Player- carrying case, with a white plastic handle.
side one
"The Boy Who Cried Wolf"
side 2 
"The trial of "Bumble", the Bee."
***
The brass goblet I probably do not need, but because it was brass I brought it home for
$2.50
***
Lastly, the blue and white tile just caught my eye and it had a Rooster on it for $1.50, so I couldn't leave it behind.

***
 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see what treasures I have found out thrifting this week. 

 I would love to hear what you have found thrifting and how you style it in your home. 

 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family,
 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment