Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 10, 2024

Spring Has Sprung - Vintage Inspired Vignettes - Entry Room Hutch





Hi Friends, 
 I'm so glad your here! 

Today, Spring has sprung in my entry-room, I have added a few Spring touches and moved around a few pieces until, the vignettes fit my vison. 

My vision this Spring was inspired by bird prints  adding touches of Lavendar and of course spots of green.

I have added thrifted pip-berry stems to this vignette and a few more prints from The Graphic Fairy 
***
a new find is the Pastoral Taylor Smith Taylor, salad plate with the pattern "Plowing the Field"
I brought out a Hand Painted Decorative Plate stamped Germany, that I found thrifting last March.

Really, cute bird print is from The Graphic Fairy

'The Blue Bird print is a vintage Donald 
Company  Litro-graghic from the 1960,' 
 
In this vignette I added a Kemple Hobstar Milk Glass Dish with a little bird figure and a pieces of McCoy Pottery, and the pretty little green MDC Anchor Hocking Bud Vase with lavendar florals.
***
I did leave my Green Tackle Box and added some more bird prints.



I filled the adorable McCoy Brown Drip Pitcher with a clump of lavendar flower picks and added a cute DIY Flower Bulbs to a smal terra-cotta pot.


I printed out this lovely Black and White Bird Prints



I really think using the vintage milk glass wedding compote, looks nice with a Handmade Bird Neststhat I made with my granddaughter a few years back.
The yellow Nelson Easy Spray water nozzle is a new find, looks nice displayed in the tackle box.
***
This shelf I left the vintage scale, brought in a splash of Spring Pip-Berries and Lavendar Florals


here is another Donald Art Company Litro-Graph, I thrifted last Summer at a yard sale for a $1.00, I believe.





The vintage scale I was gifted from my Mom. I made a little simple nest from a small grapevine wreath and added a few Robin Blue eggs, so cute


***

Another new find this month, is a green Chinese Take-Out Purse, ( it's covered in fabric inside and out.  I like the colors of the Ceramic Hen Figure next to the green take-out purse and the Vintage Milk Glass Cup, up filled with Vintage Aluminum Cookie Cutters.



This wonderful Robin Print also came from The Graphic Fairy
I brought in a Small Footed Copper Piece with a handmade nest and a small light blue egg. I think copper is a nice touch with the green.

I stuck in Green Eucalyptus Branches and a Spool of Green Darning Thread here and there to add interest.
***
I think the milk glass pieces lighten up this shelf, in the small crock I put a few vintage brass water nozzles
in the Brass Handled Basket are a few of the handmade Flower Bulbs
 

***
Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see how I have incorporated some of my vintage treasures into my home for Spring! 
***
 I would love to hear what you have found thrifting and how you style it in your home. 
***
So until my next post...... 
***
May God Bless You and Your Family,
 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment