Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 9, 2024

Some Fun Vintage Inspired Easter Treasures - Friday Thrifting


Hi Friends,  I'm so glad your here! 

Today, I'm so excited to share a few fun treasures to add to my Vintage Inspired Easter Decor this year.
Look at this lovely hand embrodiered table scarf with a Iris pattern
A little white wired tree with these cute vintage ornaments


also among the Easter ornaments I found little resin birds

So Cute!
 More cookie cutters for the season


nuts cups cupcake paper and picks

another little wooden ornaments


 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see what treasures I have found out thrifting this week. 

 I would love to hear what you have found thrifting and how you style it in your home. 

 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family,
 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

2 comments:

  1. I finally got my Easter village out and all set up. Over the years I have thrifted a lot of houses without cords. I scored a 5-light electric cord and put 2 pastel tiny bulbs under other houses. The little figurines are so cute. I have a tree similar to yours, and 2 pastel BBTs. We have had so much rain in Maine that I have put them on during the day several times for a bit of cheer. Haven't been thrifting much, but I hit Kohl's hard for their 50% off clearance sale--bought stuff for my daughter's school (for handicapped, mostly autistic) and a homeless shelter a friend and I buy form and Christmas gifts, mostly the 8 grands. Can't wait for yard sale season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Friends, nice to here from you. I have been dragging my feet, puting out Easter, I'm thinkig it's because it is so early this year. I can't wait for warmer weather and yarde sale season.

    ReplyDelete