Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Vintage Thrifting Tuesday-Great Deal on Rick-Rack Sewing trim



Hi Friends, 
 I'm so glad your here! 

Today, I'm so excited to share a few treasures I found at my local thrift store on Tuesday, which is 1/2 off Senior day.
***

I really like this sweet post card "In Her Mother's Footsteps" for 25 cents.
and the two littles frames for 12 cents each.
***

Two bags of different color 'Rick-Rack Trim' for 2 dollars each
a total of 41 cards rick-rack for 4 dollars
I counted a total of 41 cards.  So excited about this find, I'm wanting to make a few crafts with the trim. I'll have to see if I can block out some time for the project.


a 'Bag of 30 Wooden Blocks'for 50 cents. I'll be adding to my spelling block collection.
I really enjoy using the colorful blocks in my seasonal decor.

 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see what treasures I have found out thrifting this week. 

Do you thrift for sewing notions or fabric?

 I would love to hear what you have found thrifting and how you style it in your home. 

 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family,
 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment