Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Moving in the 1960's Dresser-Buffet


 Hi Friends,

 Today is the day! I'm so excited to be moving in the upscale dresser for the buffet base for a thrifted hutch cabinet I found this Summer

Started with this 


 a lot of sanding and drying time was spent because of very low temperatures.
*****

staining the whole piece with "American Walnut" and bringing it in the house to dry properly.


adding the top cabinet (refinishing it when it's a lot warmer.)
*****

 

New china hutch with November décor,
I've moved my Coca-Cola collection to the top of the new China hutch


Ended with this...I Love it!!



Thank you all checking in to see how this project turned out.
I would love to hear from you all, What do you think?

So until my next post....May God Bless You and Your Family,
I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett



No comments:

Post a Comment