Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 12, 2022

Vintage Buffet Repurposed Dresser - Top Coat and Cold Temperature

 Hi Friends,

Another little update on my new buffet repurpose dresser

I'm sealing the buffet project and the temperature are dropping fast.

My Darling Sweet Man put up tarps in the garage where he set up heaters to try and keep a manageable temperature for drying the top coat 



60 was the highest temp we were able to keep steady in the tarp tent,
temps out side were in the low 30's in the day but teens at night



It did take a little longer but, it's drying. 

Thanks for checking in at My Little Colorado cottage
I always love to hear from you.

until next post.......

May God Bless You and Your Family this Holiday season!

I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett






2 comments:

  1. The dresser looks like it is coming along good! This time of year, I don't do much outdoors--which I consider my "spray booth." One year, when I still heated a lot with wood, the woodpile was green gold, silver, red, and black. Great ways to balance small pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, thanks for your comment. It has been several years that I thought about tackling a project like this, I forgot how time consuming.

    ReplyDelete