Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 6, 2022

November Vintage Harvest Touches on the Hutch

 Hi Friends,

I didn't really do much change on the top of the hutch just rearranged a few things, put away the sunflowers and scarecrows and pulled out the turkeys and pumpkins. 

Thank you for stopping by My Little Colorado Cottage

This year I added a vintage hand made ceramic cornucopia, I bought at a goodwill over 30 years ago, filled it with dried Indian corn, dried pomegranate, faux apples.

I like how the new quail plate looks on top of the hutch with the pheasant picture and  a thrifted wooden turkey.


found enough alphabet blocks to spell out "Thanksgiving"


My Granddaughter salt painting, from preschool,( I just think it's perishes). Along with two vintage Avon wild Turkey cologne decanters


I've kept the dry floral, loving it added more pine corns and faux pumpkins here and there.


Seeing my mantel and hutch decorated for the month of November, I hope I have giving you a couple of ideas to inspire you to get out your thrifted item to display for November.

Until next post........

May God Bless You and Your Family this Holiday Season!

I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett







No comments:

Post a Comment