Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 1, 2022

November is Here! Vintage Harvest Mantel Decorating Ideas

 Hi Friends,

Today, I'm busy out in the garden, so I thought I would give a few glimpses of past "Late-Fall Mantel" decorated for the month of November 

 In hoping to inspire a few new ideas for your home for the Thanksgiving Season

*****

In 2021 I incorporated diy items with thrifted new and old, items some Dollar Tree florals, along with some of my vintage collections to decorate my mantel.

Mantel 

for 2021

*****
On the mantel in 2020 I'm still liking the black & white checks, my focus was adding a fuller looking mantel and used risers when I could

for 2020


*****

Here on the 2019 mantel I used pintables and loving the harvest cornucopia

for 2019


*****

Thank you so much for stopping by "My Little Colorado Cottage".

I love to decorate with my found treasures that makes me happy as you can see in the pasts post I reuse, rearrange and changes things up

 I want to inspire others to decorate with items that makes you happy!


May God Bless You and Your Family, this Holiday season!


I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett



No comments:

Post a Comment