Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 4, 2023

A Few More Thrifted Vintage Christmas Treasures to Share

 


Hi Friends,

This week, I'm slowly getting my Christmas tubs out of the crawl space, to pack the Christmas table linens, wrapping paper, plate and glasses, items like that.

I generally wait a week after New Years to pack up all of the rest of Christmas décor and transition into January-Winter décor.

*****

 Today, I realized I have a few vignettes in my Family- room/Den, that I notice I have not shown you all.

*****

This vignette is in a corner of the Den near a window a little bit of a angel hair fern hangs. 

As you can see, I just added some greenery red berries, one of my Santa's a few Christmas tree pewter molds, mercury glass bead picks to the vintage bottle grouping and I love adding strips of fabric to the bottles, lastly a very cute ceramic candle from Step-son, back in the 80's. 

(to the décor that live here most of the time-so-to-speak.) 


 Same corner of the Den see the fern and my Fall blooming Christmas Cactus

- a thrifted wooden seed box from a couple of years ago I added greenery, red berries, Santa tin, a few more mercury glass bead picks sticking out of the thrifted oil can, and two of the vintage bottle brush trees I thrifted in July.


Over on the Red Shelves

A few more mercury glass bead picks (I only have about 15-16 picks so I spread them out this season), added another vintage Santa, greenery, red berries, the caroler was a thrift find last year 2021.

a super cute Santa pick 

 
A small  Santa in his sleigh of package being pulled by two thrifted deer, along with a few of my amber bottles I added greenery, red berries, white pip berries.  I added the newly thrifted glass ornaments from the 70's 




Pepsi corner of the Den


 A couple of supper cool Santa pick

A couple of cute Angel picks


In another corner of the Den 
- a pewter Angel I thrift this summer


couple of picks of mercury beads picks, red berries and greenery was added the thrifted vase

I added a few embellishment to the vintage Santa a little basket I took off a thrifted wreath and a small bottle brush wreath from a package of two I thrifted for I believe a dollar or less.


On a book shelf by the fireplace, a sign from 'Dollar Tree' that I embellish a bit and a sterling gravy boat filled with a couple of vintage glass door knobs and a little touch of greenery



Please check back as I'll be decorating for January.

Thank you so much for stopping by, and I always enjoy hearing for you.

So until next time.......
May God Bless You and Your Family in This New Year.

I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett
 


2 comments:

  1. A lot of your pix would make great fronts on Christmas cards! I loved looking at the details of your vignettes! I haven't taken down Christmas decor yet and don't know how much I will decorate for winter. I can't wait for spring now! I'm not an ice and snow person! Want to dump the pointsettias in my milk glass vase on the kitchen table and find my sprays of daffodils--wishful thinking in Maine!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathy I get it! I'm thinking your Summers are very pleasant? This winter here in NW Colorado we have been getting snow 2-3" every other day it seems since November. Ha! This year I retired from the school district and am so glad I do not have to get out in the snow.
      Thank you so much for you thoughtful comment, I'm trying to show off my seasonal treasures with out rearranging or moving my every day collections.

      Delete