Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Vintage Winter Décor - New Thrifted China Hutch



Hi Friends, 

I'm so excited to share a few 'Winter Vignettes' in my new thrifted China Hutch with you.
This week I'm trying to rearrange my thrifted treasures and add a touch of winter décor through out my home.



*****
On the second shelf from left to right, I added a few white frosted pinecones a few a hint of blue faux snowflakes.




below the two red lids jars I found this month out thrifting

*****

On top of the China Hutch I display my small Cocoa Cola collection
I just added a little more faux pine pick, from a thrifted green garland for $5.00.







 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see what I have been up to and I always enjoy hearing from you. 

 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family, 
Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment