Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 13, 2023

Thrifting for Vintage Treasures


Hi Friends, 

I stopped by my local Vintage/Thrift Store this week, and I found a few treasures...
***
I found these very cool billiards balls, and a crochet ball all for $3.00 and added them to the red toy trailer on a shelf in the grandkids guest room.


*****

I found a extra large "vintage white ceramic restaurant coffee mug"

*****

This great looking Owens-Illinois green glass oval bottle with ribbed sides, the price is $2.00. I incorporated into my vintage bottles on a shelf in the Family/Den.

*****

Here was another treasure to add to my ink well collection, a clear-glass square ink well for $6.00. I normally pay no more then $1.00-$3.00  for ink-wells like this one, it was added to the shelf in my mini office area.

*****

I found a E.O Brody Company - (Quilted Square Pattern) Milk-glass Vase -$2.00, to add to my collection

*****

I was so surprised to find this "Vintage glass floral frog", for $3.00 to add to my décor.

*****



 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see what I have been up to and I always enjoy hearing from you. 

 So until my next post ..... May God Bless You and Your Family. 

I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

3 comments:

  1. Hi Vicki, wanted to drop by and visit your blog. Thank You for coming by and for your kind and encouraging comments you left. I see you have found a lot of cute vintage treasures again this week. How fun!! Hope you have a lovely New Year in 2023.
    Blessings to you and yours,
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy seeing your treasures and envy you the bargain prices you find. We mostly have Goodwills--and I am currently disgusted with their prices! My favorite of this post was the little green bottle--and I'm not even a particular fan of green. Will be great for St. Patrick's Day, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathy, Thank you for you sweet comment I really enjoy finding color bottles and most of the time their a treasure that very reasonably priced. I really would love to live closer to a few different thrift stores to get more variety.

      Delete