Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Vintage inspired Winter Vignettes in My Family-room


Hi Friends, 

I am so happy you have stopped by "My Little Colorado Cottage" today, I really enjoy sharing with everyone. Today, I'm still tweaking my 'Winter Décor'.
***
From year to year I like to use thrifted greenery and pine cones and twigs that I have collected.  
***
This year I'm using vintage inspired handmade snowmen and adding icy blue snowflakes to my 'Winter Décor".
 
***

Here in the Pepsi corner of the family room just added bits of greenery from (thrifted picks and winter garland).



*****

I place one of the cute vintage inspired snowmen 


*****

Among my red shelves is another vintage inspired handmade snowmen.


*****

This little area of my Family-room is where I display a lot of my tobacco paraphernalia 


*****
This very super cute snowman my youngest daughter painted and glazed when she was in 5th grade she's 30 now, what a very special time. 


*****

Here is another one of the vintage inspired handmade snowmen nesting himself on a tin.


*****

This little snowman is actually a shaker I thrifted at least 20 years ago


*****
I really enjoy sharing with everyone and hope I may have given you a different way to display your thrifted treasures.

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by.


 I always enjoy hearing from you, please leave a comment. 

 So until my next post ...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family,

 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

2 comments:

  1. If that little snowman shaker is a Hallmark, they came out in the early-mid 70's; I had several things like him including a large cardboard cutout. The cat ripped it; I had taped it to the front of the harvest gold fridge. I put his catnip mouse that needed mending on top of the fridge; he tried scaling the fridge to get to it! I was SOOO mad! I mended it quickly so he didn't need to try again! Really liked the snowmen scattered around--I thought I liked them best as a group the other day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathy, Thank you so much for the visit, I looked at the little snowman shaker and did see any marking, thanks for the information I had know Idea it could be Hallmark. Having pets can be a wonderful Joy! but also, a pain in the neck LOL I still have a harvest gold dryer and dishwasher that keeps on running :)
      Have a wonderful weekend, Friend.

      Delete