Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 20, 2023

Friday Thrift Haul- Very Cute Small Doll Clothing




Hi Friends, 

I'm so excited to share what I found out thrifting this week!

*****

This cute grouping of two little under skirts priced at $1.00 each, for a small doll, a unfinished dress also for a small doll and a super cute hat was priced $1.00 to complete the outfit. 




This little grouping are the thrifted vintage little doll dresses I have so far. I have a few small dolls, in my truck, I'll be digging through the truck to see if these dresses will fit any of the dolls

*****

In the craft area of the store I found two wooden-spools of thread priced $1.00 each, and two skeins of embroidery thread for $.50 each. I place the thread in a vignette on the shelf in my sewing corner.

*****

Children's bake ware is not on my list of things to look for but when I do come across a pieces I pick it up.

  My grandkids are still young and enjoy baking with Grandma. 

The grater is not vintage, but I saw someone using a grater to hang dish towels, so when I get a moment to get it hung up, I think I'll make a DIY post.


the loaf pan had a sticker price $.75 and the grater had $1.00 sticker. 
I paid a total of $1.50
*****

The cute red cloth cover heart box didn't have a sticker, so I paid zero 

*****
The very cool book with great graphic on the cover I paid $.50, copy right 1935


I have a shelf in a spare bedroom where I keep my small collection of vintage books. I saw someone on Pinterest use a casserole caddy to hold cookbooks, I like how it work on this shelf.
*****



I found two more Grab Bags of great wooden toys, $2.50 each.

I will clean them up and will be putting them into the toy box, for when the Grandkids come to visit.


60 wooden pieces for building imagination's  in this bag.


  
Cute four piece wooden train in this bag.
*****

Great Finds this week!

I also picked up two Grab Bags of jewelry I'll share in my next post

*****
 
Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see what I have been up to, remember  I always enjoy hearing from you. 
 
So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family,

 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment