Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 22, 2023

Vintage Thrift Haul - Grab Bags of Vintage Costume Jewelry-Trinkets





Hi Friends, 

Today, I'm so excited to be sharing the two grab bags I purchased Friday, that I didn't get chan0ce to share on the last post.....



As I was checking out at my local thrift store on Friday, I spotted these two grab bags of odds and ends costume jewelry for $2.50 each, at the counter!

Some of the trinkets I kept for me and my Grand-daughter.
Most of the time, I brake a part the jewelry and save the beads and do-dads 
for other projects.
*****

The first bag was mostly necklaces



The wooden heart necklace had a broken clasp, but was interesting, Ill be using the wooden heart in my Valentine vignettes, next month

*****

The beautiful necklace with the large aqua beads was in good shape I think my Grand-daughter will love it she loves dress-up play.

*****

I saw this bracelet in the bag and was hoping it was a locket, sadly it wasn't.






Second bag had quite a few paired earrings of all colors and sizes, which is great! I just need to find backs for the post earrings.

*****

I like the black, silver, and aqua colors of this necklace it had magnetic Hematite beads strung in it, I'll probably use the beads for other projects.


*****
a few bracelets were also in this bag


This bracelet had interesting nautical embellishments
and the pendant with the image of a type of seed?

This is way I LOVE to thrift, you just never know what you will find!


Super cute smiley sun pendant


A pendant of sandals 


This is a new never seen before....
A Bridesmaid pendant
(To My Bridesmaid)


Had a date stamped on the back






 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see what I have been up to and I always enjoy hearing from you. 

 So until my next post ...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family,
 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

2 comments:

  1. I loved seeing your jewelry treasures. How old is your grand? I love redoing jewelry especially into bracelets and earrings--so simple! With arthritis I love making bracelets on elastic to eliminate clasps! I also use lots of beads, charms, single earrings, etc. for dollhouse accessories-- wall plaques, perfume and potion bottles, vases, bowls, inkwells, even salt and pepper shakers; you name it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My only granddaughter is nine years old and I have four grandsons Almost two, 11, 13, 15. My granddaughter loves dressing up and wearing jewelry.
      You have given me so many great ideas crafting with my grab bag jewelry, Thank you.

      Delete